What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just For Thanksgiving: "Basting Bad"

Walter82

Had an idea for a Thanksgiving Photoshop project.

Started with this:

Season_1_poster.jpg

Ended with this:

Basting Bad.jpg

I'm an amateur with Photoshop (in fact, I use Elements), but I liked the way this turned out, so I thought I'd share.

Thanks for providing a forum - literally! - for doing so!

Welcome to the forum, Walter82.

Yup... just in time for Thanksgiving. Clean manip of the original shirt on the turkey.

Enjoy yout ime here and take part in all the activitie and discussions you'll find.

Gobble-gobble Cheers........

Hi Walter and welcome!

Love this manip! The only thing that would have made it even funnier would have been replacing the gun with a turkey baster!

Start trying out the Clone Stamp Tool, it will help you out with future manips of this type.

Love this manip! The only thing that would have made it even funnier would have been replacing the gun with a turkey baster!

This is a very trenchant observation, as I actually considered replacing the gun with a turkey baster. The reason I didn't was 3-fold:

1. I thought it might be one replacement too many, i.e., too far away from the original image such that the connection to the original source material might be lost.

2. I thought the gun seemed a bit more dangerous, in keeping with the "bad" in the title.

3. I didn't trust my skills to pull it off!

Still, it was a coin flip, and you might be right. Oh, well...

...there's always next Thanksgiving!

Back