What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was super bored!

Got bored for work to start again tomorrow, so I edited a picture of the girl from My Big Fat Diary.

9oncoiab.png

Nothing offensive here my friend. If I said that I was trying to see what she would look like with a healthier lifestyle, then I would probably be bordering on offensive, but I didn't.

There is a couple of things I haven't finished on it yet, but I'm sure somebody will point them out.

ibclare

Queen Bee
There is a couple of things I haven't finished on it yet, but I'm sure somebody will point them out.

I won't.(well, except it looks like she is struggling to suck in her belly) Amazing transformation!

OFF-TOPIC:
I also wonder despite your disclaimer if it's PC or not. I guess if a friend directly asked me and didn't mind publication. But then, some fat people are happily proud of their body state and wouldn't even consider going to that shape! I wish stuff like that would motivate a few people I know who aren't in the happy category, but . . . well, actually one joined Weight Watchers recently, so that makes me happy. Health is so tied in. Nuff sed.

You have a good point, and I don't think any of my bigger friends would appreciate me doing this to them, though I have to question whether a skinny person would get offended by being made to look fat.

In the case of this picture, the person must be comfortable with her size to be the lead roll in a TV show called 'My Mad Fat Diary'. She may of even put weight on to get the roll, who knows. I wouldn't like to speculate on that, or what she looks like when she is not in character, but the it was the character (Rae Earl), not the actress (Sharon Rooney), that I was editing. The character in the program has metal and body image issues, and wondered what she would look like if she was healthier mentally and physically.

Either that or it was done as practise from being bored. <--- Real reason!

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i think her eyes perhaps need to be a bit smaller, no offense, they don't look quite there yet :p

Yeah, I thought the eyes looked off, but I wasn't sure whether they would change size from loosing weight, so I left the eyes and the nose alone. I think my main goal from doing this, was to use the liquify tool to dramatically change the way she looked without leaving obvious signs of what I used to do it.

Paul

Former Member
Love the warp/smudge/liquify tools, she as a weird slant to her face (no offence).
pulled.jpg not happy with the airbags bit either:mrgreen:

There's deffo a bit of side boob that isn't in line, As for the slant, she must have a weird head to begin with, as I only really altered the cheeks and the corner of her mouth on her face. I have to say, I can't see that myself though. You must be getting too used to them good looking people in oz, and forgetting about what us Brits look like. ;)