What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another Retouch

Parinaa

Hi everyone!

After I while I decided to post another retouch here.

I really don't know who the photographer is, I wanted to credit him/her, when I looked up the image on Google Search, I saw that this very pic was used for more than 20 different purposes. I guess this is a Free Stock Photo.

and btw: i was too lazy masking out the BG (I dont'r see the point in doing that), so after all the adjustments its color had to change to

Attachments

• istock_000medium.jpg
    istock_000medium.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wonderful job Parinaa.
Your retouching is executed very delicately. The skin looks very natural with enough texture.
You left her a few imperfections here and there, that makes the lady likeable.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Parinna,
Your rendition of this is beautiful. I liked the model, so I thought I would give it a go. Not a pro like you so for fun and practice I did this. I darkened her hair and the background as I thought it looked better. Here is mine.
woman2.png

Parinaa

@chrisdesign: Thank you very much for your feedback! You've always given me very constructive feedback. :)
@ALB68: Like your version!