What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before and After -Colorization

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Content deleted due to lack of interest :cry:

Last edited:

ALB68

Heck, that thing had been up there since the weekend without any comments or replies. I just figured it wasn't getting any press it must not be too good, so I took it down, that's all.
Whoa Larry....give it more time!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Larry the whole site has been very slow the past few days. I don't think it was lack of interest as much as it was just lack of traffic. I saw your thread and intended to comment but I did get busy and forgot about it. For this I apologize.

ALB68

No apologies necessary. I just saw that it had not generated any comment after a few days and was getting ready to be lost in the maze. Somehow I liked it more when I did it, but after it posted it began to look like crap, so rather than be subjected to a bunch of less than flattering comments, I elected to remove it for some more editing.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Hey Larry, just BUMP your threads to regenerate them, please reinstall your images mate.

Tom Mann

Guru
Hey, I have a good excuse - my wife & I took a 4 day weekend at the shore, and when we got there, I discovered that the only computer we brought, our daughter's laptop, was infected with a virus so we couldn't use it. I saw ur post on my cell phone, but wasn't about to base any comments on that.

T

iDad

Guru
Lets be honest guys, It sucked!.....:mrgreen: j/k .. I didn't even see it!

iDad

Guru
:mrgreen: i know....:thumbsup:

Paul

Former Member
Where you been, did your horse bolt and take you off into the desert lands old man?

ALB68