What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first attempt of Jewellery Retouch for commercial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youv'e done a fantastic job on this one! Must have been very time-consuming. You even replaced most of the diamonds, that we can see the shape of the stone.
I took the liberty to zoom into your image as large as possible, and post an image to show the details.

B4AFTERdetail.jpg
click to enlarge.

bloodiedsponge

Thanks for re-emphasizing the changed details for me, much appreciate. And yes it took me 12hours+ just to work on this piece of
photo, and I've learned a lot from this. *feeling rewarding*

Owl.D

I think I need some help to understand this one....I've been starring at it for a quite a while now and I still don't get it:banghead:

Is it made from scratch based on the original image or the original image was edited or photographed again and then edited? I'm asking because it looks like the time went backwards during the edit and I'm just curious why?...

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I think I need some help to understand this one....I've been starring at it for a quite a while now and I still don't get it:banghead:

Is it made from scratch based on the original image or the original image was edited or photographed again and then edited? I'm asking because it looks like the time went backwards during the edit and I'm just curious why?...

Good point.....

As this is an old post and OP never visited since, we'll never know the facts about the discrepancy you noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.