What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunday project : Colorization from vintage greyscale

Dad, I have found better explanations of this but it is the order of colors on the color wheel as it goes outward. I'm a painter, so I have some experience with mixing these various levels. Here is a link, first couple sentences explain it for me.

Hre is an example:

ColorWheel.jpg

Last edited:
Your in a quagmire alright..I just don't know about the intellectual part :rofl:
What, you think I'm kidding? Lol

Your vast experience leads me to believe you might be right

Giddy up dude Giddy up:mrgreen:

Just woke up big hangover (got to lose some weight):rofl: ALB it reminds me of old fashioned posters it was a compliment.

Thank you Paul for the clarification. Was kinda scratching my head on that one.:)
Just woke up big hangover (got to lose some weight):rofl: ALB it reminds me of old fashioned posters it was a compliment.

I have some old photos of my grandmother that were hand-colored and I love how it looks. I think the "before topaz" image captures the look that technique beautifully. She has so much more character in her face in the "before topaz" version.

I have some old photos of my grandmother that were hand-colored and I love how it looks. I think the "before topaz" image captures the look that technique beautifully. She has so much more character in her face in the "before topaz" version.

Thank you for your opinion. Some people like the filters..some don't. But this is what this forum is for to comment on each others work and hopefully learn along the way.

Back