What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlucky Day - New Manipulation design

Ali Albahar

Hello Everyone ,

Good morning ( according to Iraq Time ) :D

how are you ? I hope you are doing fine :)

This Is an old design i made before 6 months ago,but i liked it so much,Because it was my first manipulation design and i did a big effort to reach this result .

1:Final Image

Bbuuf.jpg

2:The photos I used

FkJNn.jpg

waiting for your comments and Tips :)

Regards

Ali Albahar

Paul

Former Member
I like the attention to depth of field as far as the fence goes anyway, a lot of the ships cargo looks stuck on - maybe soften the edges and blur out portions to show depth.
Also try thinking about the lighting and how it interacts with the composition, the ships scale is way off it would be much bigger too.
Nice effort though can't wait to see the next one or maybe the adjusted new version of this?

Ali Albahar

I like the attention to depth of field as far as the fence goes anyway, a lot of the ships cargo looks stuck on - maybe soften the edges and blur out portions to show depth.
Also try thinking about the lighting and how it interacts with the composition, the ships scale is way off it would be much bigger too.
Nice effort though can't wait to see the next one or maybe the adjusted new version of this?

Thank you so much Paul for your comment , I'd like to apply your tips on this design but as I said in my post , it's an old design unfortunately , i don't have it's PSD.

but few days ago i posted my last design , it will nice if you take a look

on this link

https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...om/51492-take-me-back-life-my-new-design.html

Thanks again

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In addition to Paul's assessment, I see a few small issues that are not as important. The color and repetitiveness of the boards (and luggage) floating, is not consistent with what would be well aged wood of the ship. The glow from the lamps that is on the fence, is a bit to bright given the ambient light not to mention the lamps themselves are not that bright. The larger raindrops in the sky would not be present. Overall, a nice attempt. Like Paul, I would also like to see a new, updated version of this! Keep up the good work!