What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i think one of my best adjustment work so far

egosbar

Guru
after watching ben willmore tutorial all i can say is ps is now a new world , curves i knew they were handy but i agree with him probably one of the most powerful adjustment tools in ps when used selectively with masks,

Attachments

• MJE_1252.gif
    MJE_1252.gif
    401.4 KB · Views: 102
Try using Curves Adjustment layers with layer mask.

yes thats exactly what i done , basically very selective adjustments i think i had about 20-30 layers on this one, i mentioned that at the end of the opening statement unless im missing something and in photoshop thats every minute lol

Last edited:
Looks great. You were able to bring out so much detail and vibrance in the bricks and the roof line. I have just learned how to do this in Lightroom, but have not tried it in Photoshop yet. I will check out Ben Willmore tutorial.

Egos, I am impressed. Very nice work and lots of careful attention to detail, reworking, and manipulation. The image looks like a lot of fun to play with. Kind of a fairytale cottage. One I would like to live in when I am old enough (so to speak, ha ) and can sell my current home which is too big and needs too much maintenance. Sigh. It looks like a lovely alternative for those golden years.

Great job!

Back