What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before & After: James Cameron sub in Star Citizen?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
looks pretty believable, nicely done...

I was going to pick up star citizen early access, but I'm waiting for the developer to optimize the crap out of it first. with me it's smooth on high settings or nothing. the game asks for just a little much at the moment, and they can certainly squeeze it down more.

axxo

looks pretty believable, nicely done...

I was going to pick up star citizen early access, but I'm waiting for the developer to optimize the crap out of it first. with me it's smooth on high settings or nothing. the game asks for just a little much at the moment, and they can certainly squeeze it down more.

yeah i am watching its development but i did not get a ship yet... i still am a dis believer :) once they get the game going and it "releases" maybe then...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Can't help with the game speak, but I really like this image! Great work axxo! Looking forward to seeing more!