What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thin, then Fat

Igrecman

Hi, New Forum user here.
Most of what I do with PS is to make satirical graphics like the ones bellow. These days most of my work (just for fun) is about female WTA Tennis players. I find them infinitely inspiring.

Bellow are two of my first tries at making someone fatter using the Liquify filter

A famous picture of Agnieszka Radwanska made fatter.

After
7HXl2eO.jpg

Before
Agnieszka-Radwanska-Nude-In-The-2013-Body-Issue-Of-ESPN-Magazine-760x570.jpg

Maria Sugarpova ate too many.

After
tLx4dZH.jpg

Before
2dBKbu9.jpg

Click for Animated gif bellow

Attachments

• 9EJbil1.gif
    9EJbil1.gif
    385.3 KB · Views: 14
  • H6cZYM7.jpg
    H6cZYM7.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Igrecman

The other way around

American Taylor Townsend made thinner

after
u3aXu0o.jpg

before
usp_tennis__french_open_townsend_vs_king_64506343.jpg

Click for Animated gif
wyyZXkz.gif

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Well you have demonstrated your ability. I'm not sure how some of these famous people would feel about these, especially if they were taken out of context and used in some weird way. I suppose it would be a reminder to stay on your diet..?

The first two fattening images look very believable. You've done a remarkable job on the ladies with nice details like blue veins and double chin.

Igrecman

Thanks Chrisdesign
I was surprised how easy it was to do with the Liquify filter.
Even with the background warping along, it was no problem to restore it by working on a duplicate layer so I could erase the parts of the background from the top layer that warped.

Last edited: