What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Body Retouching.. Opinion?

Martin Grauer

Hi, i am trying to learn new things in photoshop (retouching right now) and i need some feed back, so i will now what to change and stuff like that.. sorry if my english isn't best :D

After
ME.jpg

Before
before.jpg

Paul

Former Member
A different approach for a change, abs back to flanel flanks, good on you mate, maybe make the hips wider and give him man boobs too, keep going great work so far.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Martin Grauer and welcome to PSG.

The changes are nice and subtle and you have done a very good job. You did not have far to go with this subject so I don't think it was much of a challenge, but what you have done is very believable.

Martin Grauer

Thank you :redface: that is better response than i expected. I work with photoshop for about a year or two, but i have never tried something like this. Usually what i do is graphic/web desing and stuff like that.

Welcome to the forum Martin.
Very good retouch for a first post. Keep up the good work.