What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boredom always leads me to Photoshop.

A friend of mine went on a trip to Colorado last Sunday, and borrowed my 16-35mm lens, and I haven't had anyone to shoot with.
I've been messing around in Photoshop due to a lack of anything else to do, and as we got a box of chocolates in the mail, logically, I decided to take pictures of them rather than eat them.
Here is the quick before and after that I did for that picture.

_MTE8279.jpg
resized.jpg

Any feedback would be appreciated! :)

thebestcpu

Guru
Nice filling out of the image to have completely chocolates in the lower image.
I have to say though the color and tone of the top image makes me want to take a sampling more than the lower image.
Just some quick thoughts.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like the color adjustment of the second image.

But if I'm to even remotely believe that you were truly bored...............then you would have repaired all of the blemishes in the chocolates! LOL!!

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 8.40.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-20 at 8.40.10 AM.png

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
I hate you guys..... now I feel like having chocolates..... :banghead:.

Madison ..... I too like the color adjustment you did and filing out the entire image. Maybe a bit of sharpness adjustment and a bit more increase in Midtones?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's hilarious! :rofl:

Vee, I see you just bit one and put it back! What's up with that?