What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercedes 350 SL 1980 "Restoration"

Rajeev Desai

Hi Chris,
That's exactly what I mean. I'm using CS6 too. The puppet warp tool is not easy to handle in this case.
I saw some perspective warp tutorials but I'm curious to see this tool in action in this project.

I tried to achieve what you said. It is really difficult to achieve the almost-perfect perspective image. But this preliminary (although imperfect) effort has taught me what I should be doing next to get nearer to perfection. May be, some other time I will redo this, and if it is any good, then I will put it up for you all.

I know that the front of the car is not what it should look, but as I said, this is my first attempt, and I know what needs to be done next.... didn't had sufficient free time to do it this time itself, so... Sorry! :)

VE5TY1v.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for your effort Rajeev. I appreciate it very much.
As you mentioned it is a very difficult task and hard to get a good result.
The car now shows the "super wide angle look" of the original image, though it looks all wrong und blurred.