What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi creator

At first glance your "Day and Night" images look very impressive. Just a shame you posted them in a low resolution.
The night version somewhat turned out a bit too dark for my taste.
Nevertheless, I am very interested, and maybe other members too, how you did your "Day to Night transformation".

Hi creator
It is very interesting to look into your Tiff file with all these many layers. You must have spent a lot of time on this job.

I also need to explain something to you.
I thought you made two shots with your camera, one day shot and one night shot from the same point of view.
Then your work would have been just a deception for the members. Sorry that I thought so. It simply has a some wannabe Photoshoppers here in the forum sometimes.
I see now that you have a lot of time needed to achieve this quality for the night shot.
The lighter version looks better. Thanks very much again.

Regards Chris.