What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time on Photoshop!

botepez

Hey, I'm sorry if it is a very basic work, but it's my first time using Photoshop and got excited :cheesygrin: I followed two youtube video tutorials, one for double exposure and then other for smoke effect, I started with a picture of myself and other of a tide. I like the first one specially because of how the tide follows the face lines and you can even see a white tide on the ear location and the hair is all sky and no details. what do you think?DSC07802.jpg
DSC07802humo.jpg

Last edited:
This is a nice try botepez, though I really can't see much of the face nor much of the wave.

Try to play with these images. It' easier with one image with a black background.

big_wave.jpg jude-law-actor-man-face-eyes.jpg

Here are 2 examples I've done just by changing the blend mode of the top layer (man image).
big_wave screen.jpg
Blend mode: screen

big_wave overlay.jpg
Blend mode: overlay

Last edited: