What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Argos

Guru
One colleague ask me to retouch an image of his practice, the original image have some issues, so i made it to practice.
What do you think? it's excessive? for me looks better, but maybe the model change too much and doesn't seem the same person.

sin título1.jpgsin título2.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Thanks eggy i understand, i did before study images that look natural, of course the light, skin, makeup its a lot better, thats why i said the original image had issues and want to try it, in this case because of the problem more than retouching i made a recreation (light shadowscolour tone..).

Thats why i ask if it was too much :cheesygrin:, because i always go and like the natural look.

Cheers and thx for your honesty,

edit: By the way, the lack of contrast was a personal choice ^^

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Because of the texture problem, i try it to create the texture as well, for practice. I know is not the same, but long time not using it so is good to remember it.

sin título5.jpg

I try to match the texture from the original.

sin títuloT.jpg