What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old man...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What look were you going for because this has a kind of plastic cartoon look to me?

Argos

Guru
the photo have a green/blue temperature color on it, i dont know if it this on porpuse or not, but the red in the theeth i change for sure.

Cheeers!

Tom Mann

Guru
IMHO, for some purposes (eg, a flattering portrait for his family on the occasion of his death), the changes you made would likely be very much appreciated, whereas for other purposes (eg, any sort of news or photo-journalism), the changes would get your image tossed immediately into the rubbish bin because they are not true to the original scene, and, perhaps, more to the point, they erased evidence of the hard life, deprived of basic medical/dental services, the man has experienced.

Finally, for yet other purposes (eg, demonstrating your technical photoshop chops for a class, for your peers, or for advertising) the changes would essentially be a big yawn, i.e., "yup, this guy knows how to do moderately complicated things in PS", maybe the compositing department of the National Enquirer could use him.

The bottom line is that without knowing the goal of a manipulation, it's almost impossible to give truly meaningful feedback - i.e., whether or not you achieved your goal for the image.

Sorry I can't be more definitive.

Tom M

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Looks ok to me mate, keep going regardless of the negs from some?