What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Remove one item and see if we can see what it was you removed, long title i know...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Remove one item and see if we can see what it was you removed, long title i know.

Done.
Effect-of-clutter_01.jpg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Remove one item and see if we can see what it was you removed, long title i know.

Paul............I may have fudged the rules..........I just changed something rather than removing it. Removing it would be far to obvious. :evil:

Paul

Former Member

No worries alls good, i can't find what you did though ha ha

gedstar

Guru

Paul............I may have fudged the rules..........I just changed something rather than removing it. Removing it would be far to obvious. :evil:

I spotted it can I tell :cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru

Here's mine, same as Sam I just changed something

Effect-of-clutter02.jpg

Argos

Guru

I spotted the two but i cheated a little (using ps) so i didn't tell :biglaff:.

Here is mine

Effect-of-clutterf.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

If you find the changes, you need to post them!

gedstar

Guru

OK here's Sam's
Missing letter from the book cover

Sams.jpg

gedstar

Guru

Argos you certainly made this one hard to find, missing stud on the box

Argos.jpg

Argos

Guru

NIce!!, yeah that's the spot!!

Here is mine. I removed something.

Effect-of-clutter chrisdesign.jpg

Argos

Guru

This maybe is too much of a challange :rofl:.

Effect-of-clutter3.jpg

gedstar

Guru

Argos

Classic :biglaff:

God only knows what I'm going to come up with next :cheesygrin:

gedstar

Guru

Paul

This is to easy, I got full marks so far :rofl:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Good luck with this one Ged!

Effect-of-clutter_02.jpg

gedstar

Guru

Dogs Tail by any chance Sam :cheesygrin:

dogs tail.jpg