What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flower Crown Retouch!

ElizabethM

Flower Crown Retouch Smaller.jpg

I created a new beauty retouch recently to pracise on. This is one of those moments where I am left in total awe at the Power of Photoshop. am just stunned that I managed to make such a huge contrast (in my eyes at least) between the before and after images. Futhermore to also realise how powerful Photoshop as a software is, especially to create such a realistic change. It leaves me in complete awe and it makes me think of all those incredible things one can create when they have this powerful software and such immense creativity. Honestly, to all the talented designes and creators in this world, you are amazing!

Hope you like it!!

mod edit: Please place a link to your Behance page in your signature line.

Last edited by a moderator:

Argos

Guru
For me looks like an excellent work! being peeky maybe the shadow on the chin could be more blend looks to harsh for me, as a personal opinion the iris on the eyes maybe too bright.

As i said i like it a lot. (Sorry for my english XD)

Cheers!

ElizabethM

Chin shadows and iris being too bright, noted and taken into consideration for my next retouch! Thank you, Argos though for your compliments, any sort of feedback is helpful if I intend to learn through each of my work so I do appreciate it! :D

Thank you chrisdesign! This retouch made me so excited to just jump and create a new one! Haha