What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gedstar

Guru
Looks good Argos
Maybe if you added colors to the flowers in the basket, just a thought!

Tom Mann

Guru
Ya think that just maybe what's not convincing is a dame carrying around a parasol, fan & a basket of flowers in the middle of a snowstorm? :yourock:

I love the humor / incongruity!

- - T

Argos

Guru
thanks gedtsar, i tried to ad some colour but was to the fan, quick test that dont like, but i agree that maybe the flowers it's a special touch.

Cheers!!

Tom Mann

Guru
Maybe the "lady" having such a strong jaw line has something to do with it, as well, LOL.

T

Argos

Guru
Ya think that just maybe what's not convincing is a dame carrying around a parasol, fan & a basket of flowers in the middle of a snowstorm? :yourock:

I love the humor / incongruity!

- - T

Hahaha, that's spot on!! Maybe a dessert it would have been better idea :rofl:

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Maybe it's just my warped sense of humor, but I love it just as is! Let viewers slowly discover the oddities in this image.

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Very nice Argos!

And what a strong woman with her sleeves rolled up in a snowstorm.

Maybe add a suggestion of clouds.

Don't change the colors. Its perfect in monochrome.

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
Hahaha, believe or not i put a white wolf in that area (descarted later:cheesygrin:).

Thanks MrTom.