What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apropos of nothing....

Argos

Guru
I like it, simple, modern and elegant. Maybe i would try to make the black contourn alot thiner i think now it drops to much atrention.

Cheers!

Tom Mann

Guru
Definitely a clean, beautiful, winner, but IMHO, probably only for men's more formal attire. I can see the t-shirt / hoodie / cargo pants / goretex parka crowd passing right by if they saw this logo.

T

Definitely a clean, beautiful, winner, but IMHO, probably only for men's more formal attire. I can see the t-shirt / hoodie / cargo pants / goretex parka crowd passing right by if they saw this logo.

T

Good point.

Tom, let me know if you got my PM.

Agent

Tom Mann

Guru
Agent, got your most recent PM and just responded. Thanks for the heads-up. Once I see that you have seen my response, I'll clean up this thread by deleting both this post and the sentence in your last post about the PM.

Tom

Last edited: