What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passat R36

Steve235

Hi,

I did this today... comments and critique are welcome :)

Attachments

• b5df7efc84cc19afdbd41946ec28e0fe.jpg
    b5df7efc84cc19afdbd41946ec28e0fe.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 3
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 7
  • Donorcars.jpg
    Donorcars.jpg
    989.7 KB · Views: 4

Argos

Guru
Nice work, i like it, just to be pecky when you moved the background you left a odd line on top ;), and i would put the volskwagen logo or a new one in the car.

I think i would remove the sun brightness of the part you use in 5 image to match the light of the original image.

Cheers!

Steve235

Nice work, i like it, just to be pecky when you moved the background you left a odd line on top ;), and i would put the volskwagen logo or a new one in the car.

I think i would remove the sun brightness of the part you use in 5 image to match the light of the original image.

Cheers!

I took your advice tried to remove the reflection on the far side of the bumper ( I kinda suck at lightsources and were to put shadows :( ) , put the badge back on the grill, also added some shadow at the airintake which I drew in the fender
The odd line on top apears when I lower cars, always forget to crop those out :)