What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something for myself

Pipsmom

Guru
Since practicing, reading, and trying to improve my learning techniques I have had very little time just to do something for me, so when today arrived and I competed my last restoration I declared a Me Day.....So I let my artistry flow and this was the results
Stretch and water color

Water pump.jpg

Before ( standard internet photo)

IMG_5757.JPG

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Nice Pipsmom!

Though you could try to enhance the colors.

To do that make the upper layer active and press ctrl+alt+shift+e.
This will create a NEW layer on top of the others like when you merge all layers but without merging the existing layers.
You can then experiment on the new layer with a hue/saturation adjustment layer.

Pipsmom

Guru
Thanks Eggy,
If nothing else comes in, I will have a play with richer colors tomorrow....Just happy to create something today :cheesygrin:

Pipsmom

Guru
Nice Pipsmom!

Though you could try to enhance the colors.

To do that make the upper layer active and press ctrl+alt+shift+e.
This will create a NEW layer on top of the others like when you merge all layers but without merging the existing layers.
You can then experiment on the new layer with a hue/saturation adjustment layer.

Had a play with H&S, increased contrast and added High pass...whole new look

Edited Water pump.jpg

Argos

Guru
Nice, but in my opinion i like more the desatuared and smooth look on the first one, i think suits the image better.

Cheers!