What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

controlling color so profiles match in corel draw

boom

the company i work for has full dye sublimated uniforms. our customer base would really like to use photographs on their shirts but we are unable to control the colors. We have a color palette that our factory uses to color match everything. how do i change colors in photoshop (channels) to match our color palette in corel so that there is consistency and the images don't appear washed out or flat.? thanks for your time and i look forward to responses!

Hoogle

Guru
when you open up an image in photoshop you can go to edit > assign profile and choose the profile that matches the 1 your factory uses I think the most common colour profile these days are adobe colour 1998. But if you know what colour profile you have set up in coral then just use that