What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xmas Cheese...

I realize this is cheesy, but I was painting a snowman w/ my nina (just for fun) and didn't want it to go to waste!

Any other Corel painters out there? I'm curious what brushes and brush types you like to use to get nice blending effects.

Agent
:cheesygrin:

Attachments

• snowman.jpg
    snowman.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
Thanks.

Still trying to figure out the blending brushes in Painter 12. Overall, though, I think not bad progress for about 2 weeks of trying.

Agent

Would love a link, too, to some good Painter 12 tutorials. I can't seem to find much out there.

Anyone?

Anyone....

Hoogle

Guru
there is not a lot out there I tried it once as I got it free with something and could only find a handful of tutorials on youtube. I am not a good drawer\painter but hey I am willing to try any software.

Hoogle,

I can tell you, with my limited experience, that the Painter 12 interface is a far cry from PHotoshop, in terms of convenience and ease-of-use, but the brush effects are AMAZING!

I just did a cover painting for my union magazine's Xmas issue, and it looks soooooo realistic.

As soon as I figure out watercolors, I'm going to start painting some of my cartoons in 12.

Agent

Hoogle

Guru
That is my understanding of painter 12 the brush effects are realistic all though the wacom brush sets in cs5 are suppose to be the same there is something about the colours that are not quite right according to an article I read.

Well nothing wrong with using multiple applications to get a good image so even if your just painting using painter 12 it is all good.

I often use cinema 4d for example and finish of projects in photoshop.