What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uses of blueprints

mckinnell

Greetings all,

Just a quick question on blueprints and best way of setting them up to uses in Corel X5; these are what i wish to use in constructing my card models that i intend to make of Buses and othe vehicles in 1/76 and 1/100 scale, ope for some advice on this subject please..

Grateful thanks and best regards to all,

mckinnell.........:):cool2:;)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome , Mckinnell.

Been a while since I did this. Tho done in Corel Draw's earlier versions , I've created architectural and Object Perspectives from Autocad files.

If done in Autocad , you can import the Autocad files into Corel. And you can set the world distance setting to the scale you need.

You need to use the side, front, back and top view of the objects. Remove the excess... ie. measurement specifications... before importing

If hand drawn, that's a different matter. If possible, you have to scan them, import and retrace the drawings in Corel.

I'd be happy to walk you through . But I'd need at least one perspective view of the bus in the format it was created so I can figure out the best way to do it in Corel.

One last thing, I'll have to move/copy this thread of yours to the COREL FORUM.