What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have to re-design my company's Logo

I have to redesign this logo of my company, I tried it in photoshop but the result didn't came good , it was blurry or with harsh shapes.. I don't know how to use Illustrator nor I'm very good in vectors .. I know corel draw x6 a bit but don't know about the pen tool of corel draw and other such tools.

If someone can help me redesigning this logo in Corel or illustrator I'll be thankful. :arrowd:
logo.jpg

Paul

Former Member
I can only find the Facebook page, have you a link to the site for reference ideas mate.

Paul

Former Member
No worries glad to help such a great cause, even if it is by bumping.

iDad

Guru
Are you talking about redesigning or redoing in higher resolution? Because it looks fine on web what's the purpose? (besides a logo redo)?

Last edited:
A redo actually on higher resolution because the graphic designer who designed it , did it in freehand which is no longer available for me. I'm trying to download adobe cs5 trial co'z I heard it can open freehand files ?

inkpad.t

Guru
As the logo you posted appears to be solid colors, have you tried importing the image in to Corel Draw and using the trace tool ?

This should give you a vector trace which can them modify if you wish with the shape tool or just re scale it up and down without resolution loss.