What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Poke the Bear!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Tx to Stefano for mentioning this in another post or I would have missed it agent. I love the bags under the eyes; makes it for me :D

Tx to Stefano for mentioning this in another post or I would have missed it agent. I love the bags under the eyes; makes it for me :D

Thanks for the compliment. This was a total lark - my co-worker asked me to make a sign because people bug her so much at work. I knocked this drawing out in about 5 minutes, then colored it on Ps.

Agent

Ivan Skoro

Drawing is great, but bear needs more details (fur) and that bags beneath the eyes don't look so good.
But, every good aspect of this image is shaded away by this awful font, and it's style.

Jenny

I kinda like the baggy eyes, It gives the bear the tired/overworked look. Fun picture!!!

Paul

Former Member
Agent don't fall into the poor fellows trap, hes been warned so let's see what he can come up with next (Photoshop related) is all that interests me really, his constant attacks are puerile and only show him for what he is...

Because you're being a real d*ck about commenting and critiquing, so I just assume you can do it better.

Agent

I am interested in this picture for our small business. I would like you to call me, please, or I can call you. It is important that I speak with you right away though, or I'll have to go elsewhere. I will give you the details in private. I will make it public that I wish to get your permission, so people will know what a bad ass you are. Hold your head high. I will not advertise here or share my business name, because some people might frown upon that.

This piece is great!

Paul

Former Member
Hi Jeff, Agent did a runner a while back not been around for ages.

Paul

Former Member
He just decided to leave, pastures new and all that.

Okay, cool. We just decided to buy a big stock image instead. Wouldn't want to share his stuff without his permission. I was hoping to do business with a person instead though, you know? Thank you again folks!

Paul

Former Member
Thanks for the honesty, maybe place a request in our freelance section lots of other very good artists here.....just a thought.