What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New painting - what do you guys think?

webwize

Just finished a new painting using Photoshop, hand drawn and then scanned in for coloring. Would love your thoughts. Really struggles with the hair but I will keep practicing :)

MangaGirlFinal.jpg
webwize

Paul

Former Member
Nice job mate, the hair looks ok maybe go with three or four varying layers of thickness and shape to brush hair in. The upper body as no definition but hey thats a minor factor, the four lines at the bottom i know what you tried to do mate, but it just looks like a saggy old womans belly lol.
Finally boo boos reflections off a little.
Great attempt though mate, love the background lines also.

webwize

Cheers Paul, I see what you mean about the belly, I think nxt time I will rely on the inking a little less and spend a little more time painting in the detail :) On the whole I am happy with it, havn't had very much time recently but I still think I am improving :)

Paul

Former Member
Defo mate, keep going you will get there.

aiesha

Congrats!!! Enjoy your achievements. You did a great job.Very good.Keep it up.

Last edited:

chitkaran

Guru
Painting looks nice mate.. And yes, as Paul mentioned.. work on the shadows and try to detail the parts as much as possible. Cheers mate .. !! :thumbsup:

Vetoed

Looks great. Just cot a tab;;et recent and Im still trying to figure out how to use it properly

massy

It's okey mate...
From the beginning some error will be occurred with time it will be okey.Over all it looks cool innovative art.

Paul

Former Member
Massy i removed your advert siggy.