What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drawing of an eye first time I've tried but saw topic on here n wanted to try

Paul

Former Member
Very nice looking eye, a few of us like to draw and doodle from time to time, have you got a tablet or just good old paper/pencil?

iDad

Guru
Nice, (take it for what it's worth two cents )The pupil seems to be deformed I don't think they come to point like that, that I've ever seen

Jergon

Nice work...:) You could color at least the first one - when you already made the skin colour. The tear on the second one seems a little bit simplified, maybe it shouldn't flow so strictly vertical and shouldn't have so drop-stylized shape.

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
Thanks jergon I didn't make the skin colour this is a pencil & plain paper drawing not photoshopped the colour is from the lighting against paper I don't draw anymore as only ever tried to draw these 2 pictures & both of them were rubbish so I gave up trying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jergon

It is really too soon give up trying after two pics... After two waggons full of pics, that I would understand. Maybe... ;)

ForeverFallenAngel

Power User
I'm not that confident probably my own worst critique I do have plenty of things to do shabby chic furniture,metal detecting,photography,collecting stones & PS touch on my IPhone so I'll stick to what I know [emoji5]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk