What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IRON MAN 3D drawing on paper what do u think??? (pic+video)

lonelysib

img_9169.jpgi need ur voice hi everyone as my first post in this forum, i wish i can read ur opinion guys about the pic and the video in the comment , i draw this 3d iron man using faber castel color pencils and hb pencil 0.5 also white pastel faber castell pencil i done it in about 1 hour 13 hour to upload it to youtube ,if u guys want to try and draw like this pic just pause the video and try to follow me and draw step by step the same shape, and u will draw the exact same , help me with ur opinions,like do u think guys i can get 100.000 subscribe in a year ? what i should do to develop my hobby??
thanks guys i hope u like the draw and thanks for any kind of help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6XrFDHPM8

Last edited:

Dreamers

Guru
Very nice picture you made.
I don't like the speed up video's but your drawings looks nice.

There are many ways to develop hobby and ofcourse youtube may be one of them.
If you would make video's on "How to draw" or "how to basic draw shadows" or something and make a tutorial from that, it would make your profile a lot more interesting to the audience.

Do you also make digital drawings with a tablet?

Best regards,
Dreamers :)