What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learning to paint in PS

First attempt at painting a caricature in Ps. I am, ironically, spoiled by Procreate's UI and am trying to learn how to do similar caricature paintings in Photoshop.

Attachments

• superman.jpg
    superman.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 4

SPWA

Power User
The suit was a good idea. Makes a big difference in sizing on the initial viewing.

Now you made me add a table to my wishlist for this/next year. I'm thinking this one as it's possibly within my price range. I want to practice painting more, so I guess going digital is the way forward for me.

The suit was a good idea. Makes a big difference in sizing on the initial viewing.

Now you made me add a table to my wishlist for this/next year. I'm thinking this one as it's possibly within my price range. I want to practice painting more, so I guess going digital is the way forward for me.

Thanks.

Check your PM's. I was going to do the suit initially, but just got lazy.