What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fantastic work!

Everything looks great except the road. The soldier is a bit overboard and detracts from an otherwise good painting.

Jergon

Hmm, the road is not very perfect, I know, but I dont have an idea for now how to improve it... But will try to make it better, the background will sure be used at some next pictures...

And the soldier - this is simply about war...:) And I wanted something that I have never seen before on any other picture...:)

Last edited:

chaaseemmie

nice painting jergon, can you tell me how you create this, means what color, pencil or canvas use in this image. because i am also interested in drawing.

Jergon

Nothig special... Tank is drawn with normal pencil on paper, then coloured in GIMP. And the background is only painted in GIMP without pencil.
I erase the white background and then put two layers of the tank. Layer below is all the picture, layer above is just a black and grey lines without white. Between the layers I put a colour layer with 100pc covering and next one or two colour layers with cca 60pc covering above the upper layer of lines (areas where I need colour but don't want it to completely cover drawn lines). Th rest is just a many nice hours with mousedriver...:)

Last edited: