What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chipyluna

Hi all,

I have been fascinated with drawing ever since I was a kid, drawing anything I could possibly see, this has stuck with me all through my life, and I am prone to just sitting at my desk with The Batman Begins Score playing on repeat and get lost in a sketch. When I decided to do Photography as a hobby I kinda lost interest in the drawing side of art, but then Wacom was made known to me and wow, my drawing obsession is back. More so recently as I have just bought the Intuos. I found it incredibly weird at first using a tablet for drawing, and also had to up my knowledge of Photoshop and the tools I should be using.

So here is one of my first drawings from about a year ago with my first Wacom tablet, the little and sturdy Bamboo.
29442422535_0fa1f58067_o.jpg

Thank you for viewing.
Comment and critiques are welcome.

Charlotte.

Attachments

• 29442422535_7831663cd9_b.jpg
    29442422535_7831663cd9_b.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 7

Argos

Guru
Nice work! i always wanted to learn to drawn.. unfortunately i didn't :cry:.

Regard the image i like it, mostly the detail in the eyes, the only think i try to improve is the shadow on the chin and the detail in the libs.

Cheers!

Chipyluna

Never too late to start though :p

Yeah the lips I found so difficult, probably why I started drawing animals more recently instead. One of those things I still need to learn. must watch tutorials lol.
Thank you for the comment :)