What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Zebra

Chipyluna

It had been a while between The Avatar drawing and my most recent ones, so I think I may have lost it a bit, not to mention that this was done on my track pad with my finger. The wire for the little bamboo and grown legs and buggered off, and anyone with a Wacom will know that the gap for a mini USB wire on a Wacom is a tad smaller and more narrow than normal USB wires, so took me a while to find one that did fit.

However accomplished I am happy with the first of my recent drawings :cheesygrin:

36432794691_16cc7ccdf9_k.jpg

fredfish

Guru
Absolutely stunning - lovely job. Thanks for posting!

Cheers

John

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Excellent work! The shading is very well done, good job. Thanks for sharing.

mitchell B

for me (its a taste thing) i like it when a digital painting is a real as it gets , but you can still see that its digital when you look longer / closer

this is as good as it gets ... i like this way more than the tiger that you posted

realy amzing job