What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need to retouch sample photos for my portfolio. Where should/can I post a request?

tmlretouching

I have been an in-studio portrait retouch artist for over 7 years and am not able to use the images in my portfolio. I would like to start doing some freelance work but I need samples! I was hoping I could post something requesting some photos to retouch. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

tml

iDad

Guru
Re: I need to retouch sample photos for my portfolio. Where should/can I post a requ

What you just did by asking is one major step, just keep asking around and get your name out there. There are thousands doing it. It is not easy to get a foot in the door but the more you are out there the better for you. just an opinion

Last edited: