What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tried to attach PNG

Vafann

Guru
hello! I need help, I tried to attach some PNGs in the "brushes" forum, and I messed it up completely, would someone maybe go over there and have a look and tell me what I did? Lol.

Pokiaka

You're talking about the size? than yeah it's a bit messy :p.
I can't edit my messages so I guess you can't either, so ask from someone higher than a regular user to edit using the BBCode for resizing the images, and maybe to link them too so when the user clicks he gets 100% size.

The BBCode for resizing is:
[img=[B]100[/B]x50]http://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck_small.jpg[/img]
*The text in bold is the things you change. the first 2 are width and height, and the third is the link for the image, of course.

Vafann

Guru
You're talking about the size? than yeah it's a bit messy :p.
I can't edit my messages so I guess you can't either, so ask from someone higher than a regular user to edit using the BBCode for resizing the images, and maybe to link them too so when the user clicks he gets 100% size.

The BBCode for resizing is:
[img=[B]100[/B]x50]http://www.bbcode.org/images/lubeck_small.jpg[/img]
*The text in bold is the things you change. the first 2 are width and height, and the third is the link for the image, of course.

Yes! Thank you pokiaka! That is exactly what I meant, I will have to figure out how to do what you just said, but it sounds right! :)

Oh, and yes you can edit you posts, just click on "edit post". :)

Last edited:

Pokiaka

Yes! Thank you pokiaka! That is exactly what I meant, I will have to figure out how to do what you just said, but it sounds right! :)

Oh, and yes you can edit you posts, just click on "edit post". :)

Oh, I can see the button now :p yes.
probably I didn't have enough posts (appearantly :D haha)
Thank you.

I EDITED!!! HORRAYY!!!!

Last edited: