What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Upload and Post Files.

SeniorS

Guru
Often You need or want to add files to your posts.
You can do it directly in PhotoShopGurus (no need to upload files to diferent servers).
Read http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...6-types-attachments-you-can-upload-forum.html to make sure You may upload Your choosen file type.

Here how to do it step by step.

1. Press "Go Advanced"
addfile-1.png

2. Type text you want and leave text cursor (inside post "zone") where you want to place your image.
And press "Manage Attachments"
addfile-2.png

3. Press "Add Files"
addfile-3.png

4. Press "Choose File" (laguage can differ)
addfile-4.png

5. Choose with system dialog your file.

6. Press "Upload"
addfile-5.png

7. You should get something like that.
Press "Insert Inline (1)" (You can upload more that one file per time)
addfile-6.png

8. Press "Done"
addfile-7.png

9. You should get someting like that
addfile-8.png

Now file is placed in your post's body. When You ready just press "Submit Reply".

Last edited:

SeniorS

Guru
Re: How to Upload and Post Images.

Thank you!

I felt that it should be done.

P.S. But, man, that was harder that i imagine :)

Steve

Retired Administrator

The title needs to be changed to " How to Upload and Post File Attachments", not Images.
Images are limited to jpg, jpeg, png, and gif, and will show as images in the post.
Anything else is file attachment.
It shows up as a file attached to the post not an image in the post.

SeniorS

Guru

The title needs to be changed to " How to Upload and Post File Attachments", not Images.
Images are limited to jpg, jpeg, png, and gif, and will show as images in the post.
Anything else is file attachment.
It shows up as a file attached to the post not an image in the post.

Yes, i think about it too. Changed in post from "image" to "file" but i don't know how to change title.
Can you change it?

ibclare

Queen Bee

Excellent job there mr. SeniorS. That was a bunch of work but very worthwhile. This one needs a sticky as well as a title change!

You're awesome. :yourock:

Vafann

Guru

That is GREAT! Thank you Seniors S, I´m sure that will help a lot of people here! :)

SeniorS

Guru
Thank you!

I'll retouch screenshots later to add shadow (and little stroke probably) for more visibility purpose. They blend in post body's background too much now.

Sierraccr

Power User
This will be a huge help, SeniorS! I haven't been around long, but it's probably the most-asked question I've seen.

Good job!

nicksimard

As now Photoshop has enough tools and techniques that can help you to upload and post also share your project on internet. Well that's simply amazing as it is time saver to upload any relevant projects and also the techniques to understand uploading procedure is really amazing and so simple. Thanks for sharing about them.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At the top of each forum there is a button that reads, "Post New Thread".

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 10.57.03 AM copy.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You have to enter a sub forum. Choose a forum that is relative to the type of thread you wish to start................like Photoshop Newbies.

Last edited: