What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where i post

osho

hi
when i am posting in photoshop Newbies section i am getting a message

error.jpg

where i feed 5 posts and in which sections
please guide.

Vafann

Guru
You need to have posted 5 posts anywhere in the forums, like asking questions and commenting on peoples work. This is only for links though, you can post an image directly in the message box by clicking on the "window with a tree" right above the box. You don´t need 5 posts for that. :)

Steve

Retired Administrator
You can post an image using the
insertimage.png
icon on the tool bar.
You can ask questions by posting them in an appropriate section.

We require at least 5 posts to post a link to cut down on spam.

Vafann

Guru
You can post an image using the
insertimage.png
icon on the tool bar.
You can ask questions by posting them in an appropriate section.

We require at least 5 posts to post a link to cut down on spam.

Lol, I need to learn how to link that instead of calling it "Window with a tree" lol. How did you do that Steve?

Vafann

Guru
It's kind of tricky. ;)

Click on the icon and copy, go back to the message and paste. :lol:

LOL! I am never going to be able to do that, I think it´s better to just keep on calling it "Window with a tree", it seems a lot easier lol!

Hoogle

Guru
ok an easier way is to right click the icon and save image as then just upload it as a normal picture it will be cool if there was a 1 button click though that posted a message saying click this icon.