What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing images?

Furio

I have a question and I hope that I posted it in the correct forum, because the forum description reads "Get help with using the forum and forum features. Any questions related to use of the forum ask here.", but all I see is Photoshop related questions.

Anyway...I have seen a few posts in which people seem to have posted an image, yet I don't see any in either Firefox or IE.

And example is Paul's post at the bottom of this thread:

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-newbies/35133-can-anyone-help-me.html

EDIT: btw, why can I edit this post, but not my posts in some other sections of this forum, which I find quite a limitation, especially when I have posts in which I try to explain a solution in more detail.

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Simples mate, you can't see my image as i deleted past images to a certain date, as for your other question your best asking a mod or above.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
btw, why can I edit this post, but not my posts in some other sections of this forum, which I find quite a limitation, especially when I have posts in which I try to explain a solution in more detail.

Been awhile .... but I think you can but not at your member status. When you reach 10 posts.... which by your next post you'll see the control under your post box.

Cheers.

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah the privaleged users kick in at 8 posts
This lets you edit your post use the PM function etc
The edit post rule was bought in as to stop people who come and post and later on come and add links to it that are spam.