What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile Customization

iDad

Guru
Customise Profile is not enabled with Metro themes due to the nature of the theme. As for the Dark theme I believe it is only enabled for Mods and above for now while the theme is still being worked. if a modification is made it can mess up the whole site, so this is why it needs to be tested first.

as you can see here it is supported in this theme just the permissions have not been given yet for regular members.

View attachment 47340

not a mod or higher but it works here
Screen Shot 2014-07-14 at 7.33.55 PM.png

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
There it is! That's the little blighter thats been avoiding me like a bad smell!

I knew it existed!
I just knew it!
It wasn't a dream Toto......
...there's no place like home...

ANNOUNCEMENT:
MrTom has officially lost the plot.....it went AWOL with a 'customize' button some time ago.

Bibble.

Nurse, the screens!

Halleluyah... there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you..... LOL

MrToM

Guru
...there's a light at the end of the tunnel for you..... LOL

Indeed there is!

Do you know.....when everything is finished will my profile page turn nasty again like it was before the new PSG Dark 2.0 style?

At the moment its fine so doesn't need changing but I get the feeling it will once the deathstar is fully operational again.

No big deal if it does, just wondered if it will.

Regards.
MrTom.

Paul

Former Member
Indeed there is!

Do you know.....when everything is finished will my profile page turn nasty again like it was before the new PSG Dark 2.0 style?

At the moment its fine so doesn't need changing but I get the feeling it will once the deathstar is fully operational again.

No big deal if it does, just wondered if it will.

Regards.
MrTom.

You mean millenium falcon................ right:thumbsup: