What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adding Images To 'Private' Album.

Hoogle

Guru
also check your general settings and make sure you have enhanced attachment uploading enabled

MrToM

Guru
Right O!
I'll try all that lot and see what happens.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards.
MrTom.

MrToM

Guru
try enabling pop ups for PSG only...
Did that......No difference. Harumph.

and also try metro theme to see if it is theme related
Done that....No difference. Harumph.

do you have an anti virus or 3rd party malware/ adblock etc that could be blocking scripts running in the background.
Nope. Harumph.

also check your general settings and make sure you have enhanced attachment uploading enabled

Checked General Settings, Enhanced attachment uploading is ON.....No difference.
Harumph.

Exactly the same in all browsers, and on both machines.

Regards.
MrTom.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I am going to throw in something just for the heck of it.

You go into your album. Choose the upload photos. It will indeed take you to your attachment manager window.

Choose Add File, browse; the picture will then load into the bottom row of the window. It should have a check mark in the corner. Like dv_8 said, if you have deleted the images recently added they wil still be in the window, but if they are older, they will not be there.If they are still there, drag them down to that bottom row and make sure the check mark is in the corner.

When you have uploaded (try with one first is my suggestion), click the done button in the right corner of the window.

This will take you to the album and you will see your most recent addition.

But you are not done. You must click Save Changes or the picture will not be saved in the album.

I hope this helps. It is the procedure I always use. If it doesn't work, then your issue is something for admin to look into as dv_8 said.

MrToM

Guru
I am going to throw in something just for the heck of it.

Cool......we like that sort of thing.....so....Album, yeah,..........Add File, right,..........browse, ok........image, yep,.......checkbox...checked..........done button, ok,..........not done yet, right still with ya,.............Save Changes, right,..........WAHOO!

These are for YOU!

roses.png

FANTASTIC!

Thank-you very much Clare, how did you ever work that lot out?
There's nothing like making it easy is there......and that's nothing like making it easy!

I can throw my Challenge #24 at someone now for approval....Hooray!

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Regards.
MrTom.

ibclare

Queen Bee
If you look at my albums Tom, you'll see why I know how to do it, lol.

Thank you for the roses; they're beautiful.

And I'm glad you have it working.