What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else having Chrome issues ?

MikeMc

McGuru
As I normally do I went to post up a comment on a thread...Chrome is changing the view (Dark to Fluid) will not let me post images, after uploading, shows a new login screen, I went to IE and everything is A OK..

Yep..you will say to refresh and clear, BUT this is happening on all 3 Computers, Windows 7...Any forum changes?

or any others with this since last weeks security fixes from MS?

I visit 3 different Forums, all using a different software package..ProBoards, I P Boards 3.45

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
I cleared all caches, even reloaded Chrome....I am baffled. Went over to IE....works perfect.

I can't stand IE

MikeMc

McGuru
I do use Mozilla,,,just really got used to chrome

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I use Chrome too, no issues here

ALB68

Yes, a couple of Windows updates I know.

Paul

Former Member
Works fine for me, new updates installed just last week.

SPWA

Power User
I noticed the update folder in Chromes directory, and it stopped working at that point. I even uninstalled & re-downloaded, but still nothing. Using IE at the moment.

ALB68

Did you guys upgrade chrome or just Windows? I installed the Windows updates but nothing as a Chrome update. I am running Version 36.0.1985.143 m
Same here on the older computer...IE and Mozilla are fine, I sent a PM to google

MikeMc

McGuru
Did you guys upgrade chrome or just Windows? I installed the Windows updates but nothing as a Chrome update. I am running Version 36.0.1985.143 m

Only the Windows auto updates.. I never mess with it, never have had an issue, when it started on my older family computer...no problem, When it did the same on my personal tower, I started worrying and testing..

found it was unique to this forum on Chrome ??...I checked a number of other forums, with different software packages and had no issues.

Biggest issue seems to keep me relogging and changing skins every click..??

This is posted by using Mozilla / Firefox 31.0

MikeMc

McGuru
updated...

Nothing here has changed, Chrome does not work here. I can and do use other browsers, as I am posting this with IE.

Please Admin..try ??

(send Chrome a query)

I have used multiple sources, IE the library, neighbors , and even a different city.. Results are consistent..

SOMETHING on your end HAS changed...why else would the skins change?

Posted with IE 11

Last edited:

ALB68

I installed a Google update this morning and am still using Chrome. If your seeing this, it is still working here.

MikeMc

McGuru
Not using the "administrator" function in Chrome is the issue , from what I am told by Google.
This is posted from chrome with non administrator account.

Posted with Chrome

Version 37.0.2062.102

MikeMc

McGuru
Only at PSG

I guess I will be gone until y'all fix things.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not using the "administrator" function in Chrome is the issue , from what I am told by Google.
This is posted from chrome with non administrator account.

Posted with Chrome

Version 37.0.2062.102

I'm sorry Mike if I'm not understanding you here. But I thought your Chrome was working now.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
The forum is now running on a new server since last week as the old one has croaked and the secondary drive had issues. This explains the downtime we've been experiencing the past weeks. Except for a few tweaks, everything should be running well.

Mike..... I'll request admin to look into this one more time. With the new server, a bit more fine tuning may be needed.