What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Else having Chrome issues ?

inkpad.t

Guru
I too have a problem with Chrome... I posted not so long ago about the internet appearing to jump when viewing a web page.... it only dos it in Chrome even after any windows updates... It dos not happen on any other browser .... It's as if someone has jump on to my internet IP address and my connection causing a slight jump when viewing a page... this not the case though as I have had it check with the provider...Google have reply.. don't think they are bothered as it doesn't affect all. Strange.. very strange as it only happens in chrome..

However I got rid of Firefox... I heard and I'm sure a read an article at the time that was sold.. and there was some issues of security with whom it was sold to... Don't know if that's the case or not... But still having problems with chrome.

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
MikeMc can you give me a bit more info on this.

I use Chrome on Windows 7 as my primary browser and have never had any issues with it on PSG. I'm not sure if what you are experiencing is a browser specific issue or something else.

Chrome is changing the view (Dark to Fluid)

When exactly does this happen? Which theme do you have selected in your profile settings for Forum Skin ?

will not let me post images, after uploading, shows a new login screen

So when you upload an image you get logged out?

Yep..you will say to refresh and clear, BUT this is happening on all 3 Computers, Windows 7

Yes, because the forum skin and login info are stored as cookies, it seems you have some issue with them in your browser. Clearing your cookies and cache would be a good first step, but you can test it first by trying to log in and upload an image in a Chrome Incognito Window, which will not use your stored cookies. Please try that and tell me what happens.

Any forum changes?

Yes there have been some changes here, although if it were a browser conflict I suspect others who use Chrome would be experiencing similar issues. So far no one else has reported anything like this.

MikeMc

McGuru
After a loooong fight I found the issue....I never touched these settings so there must of been a glitch.

When I went to advanced settings Then to Privacy, and then to Content Settings. Click that and then went to manage exceptions...Found PSG blocked....This meant logging in on every click.

I removed that block and I am happy again with Chrome

Edit note : I went to my two other computers, both on Windows 7 , and found the same thing had been set. I suspect this occurred with the security settings when the software here updated. This was the ONLY site it happened with.
CapturePSG.PNGCapturePSGG.PNG

Last edited: