What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Account and/or thread deletion?

kangaroosiii

Hello! So I was wondering if there was any way I could delete a thread I've created. I wanted to delete someone else's post with a picture of me in it, and I can't into contact with the poster. So if I can't delete the thread, is there a way I could delete my account so that that picture gets removed? Thank you!

Paul

Former Member
What photo got the link please?

Hoogle

Guru
If you find the thread or know the forum name of the person posting the thread open it up. Under their profile picture you will see a report button use this feature and a member of staff will comply with your wishes

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yes, it is a pretty unsavory thing to do to post anyone else's picture without permission. I would wonder what the motive for that is.

So find that post, and as said above, click the triangle on the of the post and report it. Fill in the comment your concerns. The report will go to every moderator and to admin and we can deal with that. In ways that might be simple or . . . not so nice for an action that was "naughty or [not so] nice."