What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop background problem

Glogo

Hello guys so im new to this forum cuz i have a problem .. i wanna use as background one texture but when i do my whole project gets like this .. can someone please help me ?

and when i wanna use layer "black_textures" it looks like this .. please guys solution?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Glogo: In case you didn't understand what happened or missed it, we strongly prefer people to upload their example images instead of giving a link to another website. There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is that if the link later becomes invalid, the whole thread loses its meaning.

So, please upload your example image in the way that Sam explained.

Tom M

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Glogo: In case you didn't understand what happened or missed it, we strongly prefer people to upload their example images instead of giving a link to another website. There are several reasons for this, not the least of which is that if the link later becomes invalid, the whole thread loses its meaning.

So, please upload your example image in the way that Sam explained.

Tom M

Not to mention the fact that the mods here have to check those links and we don't know where we are actually going when we click one.
Upload the image and we will help you. I guarantee it.