What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

albjuve2007

Hello Guys,

I've been recently in London for a 3-day trip and took some pictures. I have this picture here that was so beautiful if these two old people did not take part in the picture. Please can someone help me to erase the elderly couple from my picture and have a clear image of the picture? I have desperately tried everything to do it myself, but I'm amateur in this unfortunately and did no get any good result. Please help me, it is only one picture. God Bless you.

Attachments

• P1130371.JPG
    P1130371.JPG
    902.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hello Guys,

I've been recently in London for a 3-day trip and took some pictures. I have this picture here that was so beautiful if these two old people did not take part in the picture. Please can someone help me to erase the elderly couple from my picture and have a clear image of the picture? I have desperately tried everything to do it myself, but I'm amateur in this unfortunately and did no get any good result. Please help me, it is only one picture. God Bless you.

Welcome to the forum......

It may take a while for someone from any time zone to achieve what you ask and post the finished edit. Besides, it's Saturday Nite Fever..... cheesygrin.gif .

Please check back now and then....