What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signature does not show

MoltresRider

I created a signature on this forum but my signature does not show up on ANY of my posts, NOT EVEN new posts made AFTER the time I created and uploaded the signature

Hoogle

Guru
is your signature uploaded as an image or linked to a URL
Is your signature 600 X 75 pixels or less
did you upload signature, click the insert signature box followed by Save Signature

MoltresRider

I uploaded the signature, this forum automatically resized it to fit that size, just like it did for my avatar and profile picture, I clicked 'save'. and it does not show up

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The maximum size of your custom image is 600 by 100 pixels or 976.6 KB (whichever is smaller). The signature image must be 600 x 100 pixels or less. It will not be resized automatically.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just checked, you don't have anything in your signature line.

Paul

Former Member
I just added the sofa and it was a massive file the site resized that ok?

Paul

Former Member
Does post count come into play i can't remember?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I edited his signature, it should show up the next time he posts.

MoltresRider

if I do not have anything in my signature line, does the upload image for signature not work or something?