What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GIMP SubForum?

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I know this is photoshop forum, for photoshop users, but, I've noticed, there is an "Other Graphic Design and Media Programs" forum
and I think a nice little addition to that would be a GIMP subforum?

That way if GIMP users come along there, is a dedicated area for them to post in and ask questions ;)

what say you?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Dunno how many members here are proficient enough in GIMP . I'm not coz I never used it.

But if your willing to give time to lend a helping hand in that section, why not?

No guarantees.... but I'll bring this up with the Staff.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
coolio! :D
no worries if staff don't like the idea, it was, as I said, an idea :D

Dreamers

Guru
hm don't know either, i don't use gimp.
but perhaps, people would be able to compare and maybe even pickup a copy of PS :)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
the GIMP sub-forum would be used more by those who cannot afford PS, as GIMP is free, and it's relatively handy, I'm happy to lend a hand where I can, whether other people explore GIMP and get to know it in order to give a hand is up to them.

WonderKid

I use gimp (not atm as I'm trying to get used to PS) so I would be happy with a GIMP sub forum :)