What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Raw edit distortion with upgrade to Photoshop CC 2077

Cliff0108

Hi
I am a newbee to this forum but a relatively experienced photographer and user of Photoshop.
I recently followed the links and upgraded from CC 2015.5 to CC 2077 and have noticed a problerm with Camera Raw which only materialized after the upgrade.
When I open a raw file (NEF) and tweak one of the sliders (auto, exposure etc) the edit screen becomes jumbled and will only recorrect if I reclick on the edit pane.
I'll endeavor to post a screen capture to illustrate.
I am running a Dell with Win 10, 16GB RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX750 Graphics processor.
In order to try to correct this I have upped the resource usage from 65 % to 75% - endeavored to update the graphics card driver, disabled usage of the graphics driver in Performance settings - ALL seemingly to no avail.
It is not a huge problem but one that slows my workflow.
Has anyone had this problem and/or any suggestions on how to remedy it ?
Many thanks for your consideration in advance
Cliff

Attachments

• Camera Raw problem.jpg
    Camera Raw problem.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4